Tuesday, November 13, 2007

#17 Sandbox Wiki

( "Sandbox Village #2" by Eric K) from Flickr
A colleague saved me a lot of mucking around, by running me through adding my blog to the Wiki. Apparently he had experienced problems earlier, but was able to show me how to do it very quickly and easily, so I really appreciated that.

It was interesting to have a quick flick around looking at people's favourite things, and I could probably spend a bit more time browsing later, but I'm a bit short of time today, so I just voted for my favourite animal-cows! (Lovely gentle creatures, who bat their long eyelashes at you, and enjoy the simple things in life like a paddock of green grass, some fresh hay or simply sitting in the sun chewing their cud).

1 comment:

songbook said...

Gee Tecnho! You are doing great! You are nearly near the finish line! Keep up the good work!!